(Also available on Skillshare)
Want to paint better beach scenes with watercolor? This is the perfect class for you!
In this step-by-step tutorial I'll show you how to paint a value study then a color study of this beach scene. I'll talk about brush control, water and pigment, texture, and color during these real-time demonstrations. By the end of this class you will have a better understanding of how to paint clouds, water, and sand with watercolor.
This is what I'm using, but you don't have to use the exact same materials.
- Etchr Everyday Sketchbook (cold pressed) A4 size
- Silver Black Velvet Brush #12 Round
- Etchr Watercolor Brush #12 Round
- Watercolor: Lamp black, anthraquinone blue, ultramarine finest, helio turquoise, diopside genuine, potter's pink, perylene violet, yellow ochre
Step by step tutorial including value study and color study.
+ Reference Photo
- Step by step tutorial including value study and color study.
- + Reference Photo